Can I use face images generated through evaluation copy in my research

Parag Abhyankar

Aug 31, 2014, 5:01:16 AM8/31/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
I am a student. I need face images with different face orientations in my research.  I tried evaluation copy of facemodeller. Can I use face images generated through the evaluation copy while publishing my work?
pls reply

FaceGen Guru

Sep 1, 2014, 9:13:17 AM9/1/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

The free version of Modeller puts an 'SI' logo on the forehead.

If this is acceptable in your work, then yes, you can use those images.

The only legal way to publish the images without the logo is to have a paid version of Modeller.

Best wishes,