CSV outputs from Modeller Pro

Jackson Liang

Feb 10, 2017, 11:45:33 AM2/10/17
to FaceGen
I saw that the slider positions can be output into comma-separated format files. However, there doesn't appear to be any way to read these files and apply them to the current face. Am I missing something? It seems like extremely easy functionality to build in if it's not already there.

FaceGen Guru

Feb 10, 2017, 12:07:27 PM2/10/17
to FaceGen

If you want to save all slider positions for re-loading, just save as .FG file.

CSV export is for those who wish to analyse with other tools.

Cannot be imported because slider positions are a (non-invertible) derivative of the face coordinate defining them.

Best wishes,