FaceGen Exporter fails when I try to export

Crayden Arcand

Dec 16, 2014, 4:14:41 PM12/16/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Daz Studio pro 4.7 64 bit with default library location  (on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit)

       D:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library

 and genesis file is where it is supposed to be

      D:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Genesis.dsf

and I get the following:

I tried moving the App directory to the same drive as public, got the same results.

I am using Exporter demo v1.8

Puzzled,

Crayden

Crayden Arcand

Dec 16, 2014, 4:35:04 PM12/16/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
P.S. sorry picture imbed didn't work first time

FaceGen Guru

Dec 17, 2014, 9:05:51 AM12/17/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

Hi Crayden, thanks for your detailed feedback.

I've looked into this and it appears to be a problem creating the directory to place the FaceGen-modified texture images in:

D:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\textures\FaceGen\MORPHNAME\

Where 'MORPHNAME' is the name you specified in Exporter.

The problem appears to be that one of the directories in this path is a file, so Exporter is unable to create that path to place the output texture images.

Can you please check how much of this path exists on your computer and let me know if there is in fact a file of the same name as one of these directories ?

Best wishes,

PS. The shape morphs should have been successfully saved.