[facegen] Custom hair texture for overlay?

psybear83

Apr 16, 2010, 8:54:47 AM4/16/10
to FaceGen
Hi all

I wanted to know, if it's possible to add more hair overlays? I'm
bored having only the brown hair, I want to change it's color using
Photoshop and load it in FaceGen...

(How) is this possible?

Thanks,
Josh

--
FaceGen: Award-winning 3-D face creation software.
Visit http://www.facegen.com to download a free copy of the Modeller!

FaceGen Guru

Apr 16, 2010, 9:23:01 AM4/16/10
to FaceGen

Hi Josh,

The best way to do this is to work with the actual 3D models for hair,
not overlays.

You can edit the hair texture images with photoshop as described in
the tip "Modifying Hair Textures (or any other transparent texture):"
in the Tips & Tricks section of the user manual:

http://www.facegen.com/modeller34_help.htm#tips

Also note that the paid version comes with many more hairstyles than
the free version:

http://www.facegen.com/addonsHair.htm

Best wishes,