FaceGen 3D Print vs Modeller

Chez Sealy

Mar 25, 2016, 12:55:43 PM3/25/16
to FaceGen
I am planning on purchasing this software for academic research use. What is the exact difference between the 3D print version and the modeller version? In addition, what are the differences between the home and pro versions?

I need to create faces which look realistic and vary only on 1 dimension (masculinity). Then simply use 2D pictures of the images. Please let me know what will be best for this. Thanks!

CS

FaceGen Guru

Mar 28, 2016, 10:42:45 AM3/28/16
to FaceGen

Hello Chez,

You should choose Modeller.

Modeller is more extensible in terms of meshes as 3D Print can only use 3D-printable meshes and exports to fewer formats.

Modeller meshes have more target morphs, and 3D Print does not currently have open-mouth targets.

Best wishes,