Developing a GUI on top of FaceGen

Anu

Mar 13, 2014, 6:36:47 AM3/13/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to develop a simple GUI on top of FaceGen that performs the same photo uploading and points selecting on the photos that FaceGen does, with an additional feature to select a body. Attaching the head to the body is done in Blender. Basically, I want to have a GUI that works across these two applications, first creating the head model in FaceGen and then automatically exporting the head to Blender where further modelling is done.

Is there a way I can code on FaceGen's API to build this interface?

Constantin Vronsky

Mar 15, 2014, 3:52:07 PM3/15/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

четверг, 13 марта 2014 г., 14:36:47 UTC+4 пользователь Anu написал:
Hi,

I want to develop a simple GUI on top of FaceGen that performs the same photo uploading and points selecting on the photos that FaceGen does, with an additional feature to select a body. Attaching the head to the body is done in Blender. Basically, I want to have a GUI that works across these two applications, first creating the head model in FaceGen and then automatically exporting the head to Blender where further modelling is done.

Is there a way I can code on FaceGen's API to build this interface?
Why do you want to select a body? Facegen API doesn't support body photofitting. I can help you with your work, so PM me =)