Problem

Chip66

Sep 3, 2017, 8:15:46 AM9/3/17
to FaceGen
Hy, please I need help, downloaded Facegen demo yesterday, done everythinds indicated in the manual, but i cannot find my character  into the head-actor-parameter panel.
new morph.JPG

FaceGen Guru

Sep 4, 2017, 8:30:36 AM9/4/17
to FaceGen

Were you able to find the Genesis 2 Female head parameters ?

Best wishes,

Chip66

Sep 4, 2017, 7:01:59 PM9/4/17
to FaceGen
Yes, but there is not my character

FaceGen Guru

Sep 5, 2017, 6:38:41 AM9/5/17
to FaceGen

Are you using Daz Connect ?

FaceGen Artist doesn't currently work with Daz Connect. This will be fixed in the next version.

Best wishes,

Chip66

Sep 5, 2017, 7:27:45 AM9/5/17
to FaceGen
I have the demo of FaceGen, not installed with Daz Connect ( I belive it is not possible )

FaceGen Guru

Sep 5, 2017, 7:35:14 AM9/5/17
to FaceGen

You've installed the Genesis 2 meshes with Daz Connect (I can see from the original attachment), so I believe that's the issue.

This will be fixed in the next release of FaceGen Artist.

Best wishes,

Chip66

Sep 5, 2017, 7:39:45 AM9/5/17
to FaceGen
Ok, and how can I install Facegen not via Daz Connect ?

FaceGen Guru

Sep 5, 2017, 7:41:40 AM9/5/17
to FaceGen

FaceGen is not installed by Daz Connect.

Your Genesis characters have been installed by Daz Connect.

Use Daz Installer instead of Daz Connect.

Best wishes,

Chip66

Sep 5, 2017, 7:44:12 AM9/5/17
to FaceGen
Ok, now I understand.
Genesis must have installed by Daz Installer.
Thanks