Rotating by Fixed Angle

Steve Anderson

Oct 20, 2016, 4:43:15 PM10/20/16
to FaceGen
Hello:

I'm running an experiment for an object recognition lab and would like to use FaceGen 3D for my head stimuli. I need to be able to rotate the stimuli about the z-axis. Is there any way in FaceGen to rotate images by fixed angles (e.g., 45 degrees, 90 degrees, etc) without exporting them to a super-complicated rendering program? I stimuli would work just fine as screen captures, but my angles need to be pretty precise. Any help would be appreciated!

-Steve

FaceGen Guru

Oct 21, 2016, 6:35:18 AM10/21/16
to FaceGen

Hello Steve,

No sure what you mean by the Z axis, but of course you'd only need an image editing program to rotate in-plane.

And for head pan/tilt, yes, Modeller Pro version includes edit boxes for all controls, including head pan and tilt, so you can specify an exact value in degrees.

Best wishes,