dynlibfg3pp.dll library

Constantin

Apr 8, 2016, 2:23:29 PM4/8/16
to FaceGen
Hello, FG gurus!
I noticed that there isn't any trace of dynlibfg3pp.dll library for PhotoFit in FG Modeller newer than version 3.5.3.
Where is this important module? Do you make PhotoFit now online like in the older versions ... ~ 2.0 ???
Btw ... The latest version of EA GameFace plugin still works with this library even for FIFA 2016 ;)
And what is the difference in the ability of PhotoFit between 3.5.3 and 3.12 versions?
Are they identical and 3.12 is just remastered 3.5.3 version for Win7,8,10 etc?
Best regards!

FaceGen Guru

Apr 9, 2016, 8:52:55 AM4/9/16
to FaceGen

Hello, thanks for your interesting observations.

There is no cloud service; the photofit is now statically linked into the latest versions of the product.

Otherwise there is very little difference between the current photofit and the DLL version.

I'd love to know why this is of interest to you ?

Best wishes,

Constantin

Apr 9, 2016, 9:34:48 AM4/9/16
to FaceGen
I just worried about backward compatibility between these versions ;)
'Cos I also noticed the new sliders in 3.12 version I doesn't now how the old good 3.5.3 version will read *.fg file created in new 3.12 version ;)