Evaluating Facegen for a project. Some questions first though.

TJTAS

Mar 6, 2014, 5:52:42 PM3/6/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am evaluating the suitability of using Facegen for a project. What I would need to be able to do is generate faces for a low poly face like the example attached. The basic question is does the software come with a similar low poly model which I can use in my application, or at least base a model on its UV mapping?. If not is there an affordable service to import my model in so I could use it in Facegen. I would only need a single model for my application which rules out the purchase of the Customizer software.

Thank you.

TJ
Face_Example.tga

FaceGen Guru

Mar 7, 2014, 8:41:38 AM3/7/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

Hi TJ,

There is a 1000 poly mesh supplied with the paid version of Modeller (http://www.facegen.com/addonsSets.htm) but if you'd prefer to integrate your own you can try it out for free by requesting a free trial of Customizer by emailing support.

Best wishes,

TJTAS

Mar 7, 2014, 10:49:00 PM3/7/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the info. The head in my example is 530 polys.