V4 Support... when???

Leopren

Nov 16, 2011, 8:38:02 AM11/16/11
to FaceGen
I try to use Facegen Customizer 2 times, but the process requires a
lot of time and effort...

when is planned launch a V4 support to facegen ( similar to the
Genesis exporter )????

FaceGen Guru

Nov 16, 2011, 8:40:10 AM11/16/11
to FaceGen

We will certainly consider doing this. Please elaborate on why it's
important for you to use the V4 mesh instead of the Genesis mesh ?

Thank you for your feedback,

Leonardo

Nov 16, 2011, 8:53:25 AM11/16/11
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Cause i'm  a Poser user... i rarely use Daz Studio...

--
FaceGen: Award-winning 3-D face creation software.
Visit http://www.facegen.com to download a free copy of the Modeller!

wancow

Apr 10, 2012, 1:53:45 PM4/10/12
to fac...@googlegroups.com
You can export your Genesis mesh and render it in Poser.

brazi...@yahoo.com

Apr 10, 2012, 2:17:56 PM4/10/12
to FaceGen
bla. im not impressed with genesis. besides there are more poser users
anyway. dont know why they didnt make a importer for poser too. until
they do i will ignore facegen

nevyn...@hotmail.com

Mar 31, 2013, 4:46:15 AM3/31/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com

I am not a Genesis junkie, if Genesis would support all the V4 morphs and expressions, then Genesis would be viable. But alas it doesn't this is why we need V4 support!!!!