hello

Nota Pa

Nov 28, 2015, 7:15:24 PM11/28/15
to FaceGen
Hello can i have a question could I use facegen modeller free demo 3.5 for my dissertation ?

Nota Pa

Nov 30, 2015, 4:32:57 AM11/30/15
to FaceGen
Good morning, could i use facegen modeller demo for my research or i have to buy the paid version?
Answer please
Message has been deleted

FaceGen Guru

Nov 30, 2015, 5:33:12 AM11/30/15
to FaceGen

You can use images made with the demo however you wish.

The demo version exported 3D files are copyrighted and for evaluation use only.

Best wishes,

Nota Pa

Nov 30, 2015, 5:46:56 AM11/30/15
to FaceGen
thank you for answering so quickly but i am thinking about purchacing the 299 dollars product.

I want to use some faces in my research and i want to cover any legal issues with the company and use their software properly.

I dont quite understand what you exactly mean by evaluation version.

I am sorry but I need some further clarification.

FaceGen Guru

Nov 30, 2015, 6:46:53 AM11/30/15
to FaceGen

The demo version is the free version.

The paid version has no logo on the face and you use it for your research as you wish.

Best wishes,

Nota Pa

Nov 30, 2015, 9:47:51 AM11/30/15
to FaceGen
Thanks again, one final question needed to be answered.

What is the diference between the 299 and the 995 (developer pack)?