I am crashing every time I try to use Customizer to process a new set of TGAs for my custom meshes...

Morris Olmsted

Mar 18, 2015, 6:43:39 PM3/18/15
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I am crashing every time I try to use FaceGen Customizer to process a new set of TGAs for my custom meshes.  I have done this before without any issues but it will not work and just closes the app.  I also converted them to JPGs and the same thing happened.  Does anyone know what this might be?

thanks,

Morris Olmsted

FaceGen Guru

Mar 19, 2015, 8:45:04 AM3/19/15
to fac...@googlegroups.com

Is this for the overlay image ?

* Ensure it has valid dimensions (square, power of 2).
* You can always just do your own composite after FaceGen instead of using FaceGen.

Best wishes,

Morris Olmsted

Mar 19, 2015, 10:29:16 AM3/19/15
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Their 2048x2048 TGA files that are just applied to new meshes.  I am adding in an extra set of hair pieces with a texture to be added to the default model set.  What happens is that the models processed fine but when I try to process the images in the image section, the FaceGen Customizer just crashes.

FaceGen Guru

Mar 19, 2015, 10:53:03 AM3/19/15
to fac...@googlegroups.com

If you're not generating a FaceGen statistical texture then don't do the texture integration step in Customizer.
Just add your texture image to the output files with the same base filename.
Best wishes,

Morris Olmsted

Mar 19, 2015, 12:09:10 PM3/19/15
to fac...@googlegroups.com