The IO facilities in Folly

Rajiv Kurian

Aug 3, 2013, 11:34:26 PM8/3/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
The folly library looks great. I saw an implementation of an IO buffer in the source code. Are there any plans to introduce networking libraries for TCP or UDP.

What do users of the IO buffer implementation use for their networking needs besides the buffer implementation.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Chatsiri Rattana

Mar 11, 2014, 12:14:54 AM3/11/14
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com, geet...@gmail.com
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 10:34:26 AM UTC+7, Rajiv Kurian wrote:
The folly library looks great. I saw an implementation of an IO buffer in the source code. Are there any plans to introduce networking libraries for TCP or UDP.

What do users of the IO buffer implementation use for their networking needs besides the buffer implementation.
 Hello Rajiv,

         I suggest you see Boost::interprocesses and Boost::asio. for sending buffer streams over TCP/IP protocol.

  I hope can help you,
  R.Chatsiri

Thanks,
Rajiv