error while installing folly !!!

Praveer SINGH

Mar 19, 2015, 4:19:15 PM3/19/15
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to install folly from here : https://github.com/facebook/folly.

However when I run the last step inside the folly directory  " sudo make install ". I get the following error :

mkdir -p "./fused-src"
chmod -R u+w "./fused-src"
rm -f "./fused-src/gtest/gtest-all.cc"
rm -f "./fused-src/gtest/gtest.h"
"./scripts/fuse_gtest_files.py" "./fused-src"
cp -f "./src/gtest_main.cc" "./fused-src/gtest/"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/praveer/folly/test/gtest-1.7.0'
echo "'make install' is dangerous and not supported. Instead, see README for how to integrate Google Test into your build system."
'make install' is dangerous and not supported. Instead, see README for how to integrate Google Test into your build system.
false
make[1]: *** [install-exec-local] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/praveer/folly/test/gtest-1.7.0'
make: *** [install-am] Error 2

Can somebody tell me why I get this error.

I even tried to install using the readme file in the gtest folder but still the issue is not resolved.

Thanks in advance,

Praveer