Problems installing on Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit

Rajiv Kurian

Oct 6, 2013, 4:29:31 PM10/6/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
I think i took care of all the dependencies. I installed double conversion too. When I go into the folder and do an autoconf things seem to work fine. When I try

./configure LDFLAGS=-L/home/rajiv/Downloads/double-conversion/ CPPFLAGS=-I/home/rajiv/Downloads/double-conversion/src/

I have also tried export  LDFLAGS=-L/home/rajiv/Downloads/double-conversion/ CPPFLAGS=-I/home/rajiv/Downloads/double-conversion/src/
followed by ./configure

Both approaches fail at the end with :

checking for memrchr... yes
checking sched.h usability... yes
checking sched.h presence... yes
checking for sched.h... yes
checking for sched_yield... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'

Seems like some issue with the auto tools but I can't quite understand what's going on. Has any one seen something similar?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Rajiv Kurian

Oct 6, 2013, 4:30:31 PM10/6/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
I installed libgoogle-glog-dev and libgflags-dev from source.

Rajiv Kurian

Oct 6, 2013, 7:59:01 PM10/6/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
If I run autoreconf --force --install I get the following error:

test/Makefile.am:173: HAVE_PTHREADS does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
test/Makefile.am:174: AM_CXXFLAGS was already defined in condition TRUE, which includes condition HAVE_PTHREADS ...
configure.ac:106: ... `AM_CXXFLAGS' previously defined here
test/Makefile.am:177: AM_CXXFLAGS was already defined in condition TRUE, which includes condition !HAVE_PTHREADS ...
test/Makefile.am:174: ... `AM_CXXFLAGS' previously defined here
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1