Does the Fbstring not support the wchar_t?

vincent huang

Jan 9, 2013, 12:59:40 AM1/9/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Folly,
Here is Vincent.
While I was not look through the code for the folly::fbstring, I try to use the folly::basic_fbstring<wchar_t>, when I create the empty string, it was crashed in the ::smallsize(). And I found out the core just support the std::string coversation. So does it mean that the fbstring not support the wchar_t at all?
Thanks,

Tudor Bosman

Jan 9, 2013, 1:08:40 AM1/9/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
This is an embarrassing bug that we discovered ourselves a few weeks ago. The fix hasn't been pushed to the open-source repository yet, but feel free to patch it in your local copy if you want to try it: https://github.com/tudor/folly/commit/e57c5024f8ea111585bd9cea7822eaa9f763f787

-Tudor.

vincent huang

Jan 9, 2013, 1:14:34 AM1/9/13
to faceboo...@googlegroups.com
Haha, your solution is the same to me! I have fixed it in my own copy!:P)

在 2013年1月9日星期三UTC+8下午2时08分40秒,Tudor Bosman写道: