Is Fabric8 client support partially update operation in Kubernetes API?

Lahiru Manohara

Dec 10, 2015, 7:18:57 AM12/10/15
to fabric8
I was trying to partially update operation from the Fabric8 client, but I was unable to find that operation.

Jimmi Dyson

Dec 10, 2015, 7:36:36 AM12/10/15
to Lahiru Manohara, fabric8

We don't support patch atm but if you raise an issue we can look at that.

What you can do right now is to use the `edit` function to change what you need in your target resource & send a full update, something like:

client.replication controllers().in namespace(ns).with name(name).edit()....done()

On 12:18, Thu, 10 Dec 2015 Lahiru Manohara <lmano...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was trying to partially update operation from the Fabric8 client, but I was unable to find that operation.

Lahiru Manohara

Dec 10, 2015, 7:58:47 AM12/10/15
to fabric8, lmano...@gmail.com
Thank you Jimmi. Sure i will raise and issue.

Lahiru Manohara

Jan 22, 2016, 7:47:22 AM1/22/16
to fabric8, lmano...@gmail.com
Hi Jimmi,

I raised an issue, but still i did not get a proper answer. I would like to implement this feature, if you can provide some design guidance.

Thanks!