Upgrade of Jenkins install on ci.fabric8.io

Zoran Regvart

Mar 22, 2017, 11:54:47 AM3/22/17
to fab...@googlegroups.com
Hi fabricators,
we were informed that the Jenkins version installed on ci.fabric8.io
needs to be updated because of security issues reported against it.

I will perform the update at about today at 22h CET (~5h from now), I
expect it to be down or up/down in the next 1-2 hours from that. I'll
upgrade to version 2.32.3 LTS.

Sorry for the any inconvenience & you can find me on IRC at #fabric8
as zregvart,

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Zoran Regvart

Mar 22, 2017, 5:59:59 PM3/22/17
to fab...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys no luck today, will try again tomorrow,

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Zoran Regvart

Mar 23, 2017, 1:44:14 PM3/23/17
to fab...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
I performed the upgrade, reach out to me (mail, IRC: zregvart) if you
have any issues,

zoran

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> wrote:
--