Help installing Fabric8 on OpenShift

kurr...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 2:28:58 PM1/6/17
to fabric8
Hello

I'm trying to run the gofabric8 utility, so that I can install Fabric8 on OpenShift.

However, I am getting the following errors:

gofabric8 start --minishift
Unable to download driver Driver install for linux not yet supported
Downloaded /home/anton/.fabric8/bin/minishift
kubectl is already available on your PATH
Unable to untar /home/anton/.fabric8/binoc.tar.gz zip: not a valid zip fileUnable to download client zip: not a valid zip file
using the executable /home/anton/.fabric8/bin/minishift
Unable to get status fork/exec /home/anton/.fabric8/bin/minishift: exec format error

It would appear that the link it is trying to download from is no longer valid.

Now I get:
gofabric8 start --minishift
using the executable /home/anton/.fabric8/bin/minishift
Unable to get status fork/exec /home/anton/.fabric8/bin/minishift: exec format error

Can anyone advise on how I can fix this?

Thanks

Tim Dudgeon

Jan 26, 2017, 10:23:35 AM1/26/17
to fabric8
Also hitting this problem, but with gofabric8 version 0.4.113 which is trying to download openshift-origin-client-tools-v1.3.1 but that version is not present (looks like 1.3.2 and .1.3.3 are there, as well as some 1.4 and 1.5 releases).
What's the solution for this?

Thx
Tim