Vagrant Fabric8 on Fedora - dnsmasq issue

Charles Moulliard

Jan 29, 2016, 3:50:22 AM1/29/16
to fab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I use our Vagrant Fabric8 Openshift script to setup the Virtual Machine on Fedora, the DNS server managed by landrush doesn't work. Some additional are required as described here http://nts.strzibny.name/dns-for-your-vagrant-needs-with-landrush-libvirt-and-dnsmasq/

This config doesn't work for me. Can someone share the modificzations he did on its Fedora Machine to configure dnsmasq please ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer & PMC / Architect @RedHat