fabric8 platform 2.4.15 released!

James Strachan

Jan 7, 2017, 10:39:01 AM1/7/17
to fab...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up; after fixing various issues we've now got 2.4.15 of fabric8 platform released.

This release works fine on kubernetes 1.5.x and the latest minikube!

We have some issues with the newly released minishift 1.x beta - e.g.

but we can hopefully get that sorted pretty soon.

--
James
-------

Twitter: @jstrachan
Email: james.s...@gmail.com
Blog: https://medium.com/@jstrachan/

open source development platform

open source event based lambda programming

kurr...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2017, 10:49:57 AM1/7/17
to fabric8
Thanks James

Where can I see what issues were fix?

James Strachan

Jan 7, 2017, 10:57:13 AM1/7/17
to kurr...@gmail.com, fabric8
fabric8 platform is made up of about 70 different released components so unfortunately we've not yet a composite way to see all the issues fixed per platform release yet - I'm hoping we can make something like that soon though.

Until then these are the best we have: