Configuration Management Fuse 6.2

Andro Ruoss

Jun 17, 2016, 7:21:45 AM6/17/16
to fabric8
hi To all
i'm trying to approach to a properly Configuration Mangement through the technologies offered by Jboss Fuse 6.2.

The problem:
I have 3 test and 1 Live Environment and i need to manage all the OSGI Bundle packages delivered by DEV team built on DEV env.
We have a Fabric with multiple SSH Containers.
now as you know every env is different as per configration properties, so i need to manage the different configuration (properties files per profile) for every env.
Up to now i'm manually managing this tasks and i'm very worried about the error risk that this kind of manual activity can introduce.

any Idea about it

thank you to all in advance for contributing in that.

Best regards