can't access pod terminal from f8 console

Rafael Soares (Tuelho)

Nov 16, 2016, 5:54:33 PM11/16/16
to fabric8
I can't access my pod's terminal from F8 console.

I can access via kubctl exec and attach from the terminal.
Nothings apperas on browser's JS console. :-/

Is something missing on my image? I tested on others F8 provided pods (gogs, jenkings, etc) and worked fine.

Claus Ibsen

Nov 21, 2016, 3:28:22 AM11/21/16
to Rafael Soares (Tuelho), fabric8
Hi

Yeah I think there is some tickets about this. The docker image dont have bash, but you can run sh (shell) instead. I think its the fabric8 web console that assume bash is there.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus