Fabric8 up2date maven-archetypes repo

Rafael Soares (Tuelho)

Nov 14, 2016, 5:10:49 PM11/14/16
to fabric8
Which public repo has up2date fabric8's maven-archetypes?

I'm trying to generate a project pointing to fusesource repo[1] but some archetypes (eg: io.fabric8.archetypes:spring-boot-camel-archetype:2.2-SNAPSHOT ) can't be found

Claus Ibsen

Nov 16, 2016, 3:54:58 AM11/16/16
to Rafael Soares (Tuelho), fabric8
Hi

They are all released to maven central for the upstream fabric8 project.
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cspring-boot-camel-archetype

For Red Hat products then the artifacts are in the JBoss release maven repo.
> --

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Rafael Soares

Nov 16, 2016, 7:32:07 AM11/16/16
to Claus Ibsen, fabric8
Thanks Claus!

My mistake. I was using a SNAPSHOT version...
Specifying a non SNAPSHOT works fine. Actually fusesource's repo is a proxy for Maven Central.

Rafael Torres Coelho Soares

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 5:54 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

They are all released to maven central for the upstream fabric8 project.
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cspring-boot-camel-archetype

For Red Hat products then the artifacts are in the JBoss release maven repo.