can't access the fabric8 console with OpenShift v3 installed on CentOS 7

can...@intrinsic.world

Jan 8, 2016, 11:04:00 AM1/8/16
to fabric8
I installed OSv3 on a virtual server running centOS 7, set up the router and added DNS records to point both a subdomain and *.subdomain to the server's IP. I can access the server using the subdomain but then I'm immediately redirected to the authentication dialog and, from then on, OpenShift will always use the server's IP. If I try to replace the IP with the subdomain, I get immediately redirected to the auth dialog again.

I installed fabric8 as well but because of this I am unable to access its console.

oc get pods gives me:

NAME                         READY     STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
deployment-example-1-xry16   1/1       Running   0          5h
docker-registry-1-3n3m3      1/1       Running   0          5h
fabric8-s012t                1/1       Running   0          2h
router-1-frlpm               1/1       Running   20         20m

Where should I look into to fix this?

oc get services

NAME                         READY     STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
deployment-example-1-xry16   1/1       Running   0          5h
docker-registry-1-3n3m3      1/1       Running   0          5h
fabric8-s012t                1/1       Running   0          2h
router-1-frlpm               1/1       Running   20         20m

Candide

can...@intrinsic.world

Jan 11, 2016, 12:50:22 PM1/11/16
to fabric8
FYI, I re-installed OS using the ansible method and everything works now. I have still a few questions, which I will post in a separate thread.