need help to install fabric8 on kubernetes

Dilip Jadhav

Aug 29, 2017, 2:33:19 AM8/29/17
to fabric8
hello
      I was trying to install fabric8 on kubernetes clutser which is deployed using rancher and running on google cloud.can anyone help me with installation steps.I have tried it using gofabric8 and helm but im not getting whats the ingress and how to enable it,the port required is 80 to enable ingresses so that i have only 2 (as i have 2 hosts added).
     So i need help to set up the fabric8 on kubernetes from scratch.Thanks in advance.

James Strachan

Aug 30, 2017, 8:04:14 AM8/30/17
to Dilip Jadhav, fabric8
Wanna try the 4.x stream of fabric8 which supports https, generated certs & KeyCloak for SSO?

James
-------
Red Hat

Twitter: @jstrachan
Email: james.s...@gmail.com
Blog: https://medium.com/@jstrachan/

open source development platform

open source event based lambda programming