Flow Of Fabric8 Build

ankit bansal

May 9, 2017, 11:53:54 PM5/9/17
to fabric8
Hi,

I am new to fabric8.
I am just playing with fabric8 on AWS.

I am wondering about what all happens when we change code?

As soon as I changes the code, so the build gets started. Then what all happens. I mean all the steps afterward?
Also how does build gets started automatically, when I changes the code automatically?

ankit bansal

May 9, 2017, 11:57:54 PM5/9/17
to fabric8
And I am concerned mainly about Spring Boot App.(If that matters)

James Strachan

May 10, 2017, 4:48:19 AM5/10/17
to ankit bansal, fabric8
On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 4:53 AM, ankit bansal <ankit.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to fabric8.
I am just playing with fabric8 on AWS.

I am wondering about what all happens when we change code?

code changes trigger web hooks which trigger jenkins pipelines. Then based on the configuration of your branches; that either kicks in a CI (for Pull Requests) or a CD pipeline (release a new version due to a merge

--
James
-------

Twitter: @jstrachan
Email: james.s...@gmail.com
Blog: https://medium.com/@jstrachan/

open source development platform

open source event based lambda programming