Where did prometheus go?

Ioannis Canellos

Oct 16, 2016, 9:53:00 AM10/16/16
to fabric8
In the last couple releases I don't see prometheus when I click run in the fabric8 console?
Any ideas?

Ioannis Canellos

Oct 16, 2016, 9:55:43 AM10/16/16
to fabric8
I do see it under the "management" app. But I'd like to be able to run it on its own.

--
Ioannis Canellos

Twitter: iocanel

Jimmi Dyson

Oct 16, 2016, 1:02:21 PM10/16/16
to Ioannis Canellos, fabric8

Something must have changed in packaging somehow. You can just install metrics package which will give you grafana too plus some other useful stuff, but for now to get a minimal Prometheus only install just do the normal `mvn clean install fabric8:deploy` in the Prometheus devops module.