Syntax highlighting in vim

Vlad Sinjavin

Mar 29, 2017, 11:20:11 AM3/29/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

Probably it had been discussed one million times.

I’m a newcomer in the Extempore area,

Can please someone help with highlighting in the Vim of the Extempore syntax?

Any plugins?

P>S Have researched more than two hours and still have not pretty good colors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7fo3pkuub2md80/Screenshot%202017-03-29%2018.19.35.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely yours, Vlad

Ben Swift

Mar 29, 2017, 8:06:54 PM3/29/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad

I'm not a vim user, but I know there are a couple of others on the list
who are - hopefully one of them will chime in :)

Cheers,
Ben

Garett Shulman

Mar 30, 2017, 7:19:37 AM3/30/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad,

I just use scheme syntax highlighting for extempore in vim.  In my ~/.vimrc I have:
au BufRead,BufNewFile *.xtm set filetype=scheme

Cheers,
Garett Shulman

clarkenciel

Apr 1, 2017, 12:48:04 AM4/1/17
to Extempore
Hi Vlad,

You might look at this plugin: https://github.com/clarkenciel/extempore.vim

It provides syntax highlighting and some nifty functions for communicating with the compiler

clarkenciel

Apr 1, 2017, 12:49:24 AM4/1/17
to Extempore
Ah shoot i meant to direct to the main branch: https://github.com/timburgess/extempore.vim

Ben Swift

Apr 1, 2017, 5:24:09 AM4/1/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Ah, cool. I should add a link to the docs.