Robot Telescope

Andrew Sorensen

Jul 15, 2017, 6:17:15 PM7/15/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
I also pushed up a video I made for ICLC last year using Extempore to livecode my telescope (pointing, tracking, cameras, filters etc.etc.).  No commentary for this one but thought some of you might find it interesting.

Robert Herman

Jul 23, 2017, 10:56:24 PM7/23/17
to Extempore
Every time I drop back to Common Lisp or Lua or whatever, because I think Extempore is just for livecoding, you do something with it that brings me back!
What was the interface to the control software via xtlang - a custom interface library?

The only thing that also stops me from using Extempore for almost everything is that I cannot distribute an app or exe to those who cannot or will not install Extempore.

Amazing Andrew, really!

Andrew Sorensen

Jul 24, 2017, 12:56:10 AM7/24/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
It's pretty specific to my setup unfortunately.  A bit of a mix of various bits and pieces including ASCOM.