IRC

Andrew Sorensen

Oct 1, 2015, 10:29:40 PM10/1/15
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Just as a follow on from Michele's email - as a general call it would be good to get more people in the IRC channel to help out with problems/cover more timezones etc..   #extempore on freenode.

Jason Levine

Oct 2, 2015, 10:51:46 PM10/2/15
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. I'm in Shanghai for the next 9 weeks, so I'll take advantage of being in your timezone!

On Friday, October 2, 2015, Andrew Sorensen <dig...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just as a follow on from Michele's email - as a general call it would be good to get more people in the IRC channel to help out with problems/cover more timezones etc..   #extempore on freenode.

Jason Levine
new media performer + creative coder