Extempore slack channnel

Ben Swift

Nov 16, 2017, 7:13:04 PM11/16/17
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

There's a live coding group on slack:

https://livecode.slack.com/

and there's an #extempore channel in that group where people have
started to hang out.

Some of you might have noticed that the #extempore IRC channel has been
pretty dead of late, so if you want to hang out with extempore peeps
then perhaps joining the slack channel & group is a better bet.

I think it's invite-only at this stage, but if anyone wants an invite
then just give me a heads up (either on list or dm) and I can hook you
up.

Cheers,
Ben

Jason Levine

Mar 10, 2018, 1:48:13 PM3/10/18
to Extempore
Hey Ben,

I'll take an invite please

Neil C Smith

Mar 10, 2018, 1:54:20 PM3/10/18
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 at 18:48 Jason Levine <jasonbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll take an invite please

May as well stop lurking - assume you're looking for https://talk.lurk.org/channel/extempore ?

Hope you're well.

Best wishes,

Neil
--
Neil C Smith
Artist & Technologist

Nicholas Garner

Mar 16, 2018, 9:58:40 PM3/16/18
to Extempore
invite please to buck8o...@gmail.com

Ben Swift

Mar 18, 2018, 1:20:34 AM3/18/18
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick

There's actually been some movement recently in this area: the
main
livecode slack group (on which #extempore was a channel) has moved

https://talk.lurk.org/home

While it's probably not yet super-active, I think it's where all
this
stuff will head (it's where the broader livecoding community has
*already* decided to move, and I think there are good reasons to
follow
them there).

Although this hasn't been discussed in the broader Extempore
community
yet. Anyone wanna chime in?

Cheers,
Ben