Quick way to stop DSP?

Kamil Kisiel

Mar 7, 2018, 7:34:29 PM3/7/18
to Extempore
Is there a quick way to kill all sound from the DSP? In Supercollider if things get out of control I can always reset them with cmd-period. I'd like to include equivalent functionality in the VSCode plugin, what's the best way this could be implemented?

Toby Gifford

Mar 7, 2018, 8:59:05 PM3/7/18
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
(bind-func dsp:DSP
  (lambda (in time channel data)
     0.0))

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Kamil Kisiel <kamil....@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a quick way to kill all sound from the DSP? In Supercollider if things get out of control I can always reset them with cmd-period. I'd like to include equivalent functionality in the VSCode plugin, what's the best way this could be implemented?

Kamil Kisiel

Toby Gifford

Mar 8, 2018, 1:05:15 AM3/8/18
to extemp...@googlegroups.com