Migrate extdirectspring from extjs-4.2.2 to extjs-5.1.1

Deepu kukreja

Jun 10, 2015, 8:53:33 AM6/10/15
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have created my application using extdirectspring template which using extjs-gpl-4.2.2, i want to upgrade extjs version as 5.1.1.
Can anybody help me to upgrade.

Thank you
Regards
Deepu kukreja

ralph

Jun 10, 2015, 11:40:31 PM6/10/15
to extdire...@googlegroups.com, kukrej...@gmail.com
Hi

Here is a migration guide from Sencha that describes the new features in version 5

If your application uses Sencha's MVC as the application architecture you don't have to change much.
This architecture is still supported in Ext JS 5.

But if the application uses DeftJS you have to change a bit of code.
Here is a description about the changes

The Ext.Direct part (client and server) should work without any changes.

Here is my example application that uses Ext JS 5 and the new MVVM application architecture.

Ralph