Problem with routes

Harmanpreet Singh

Aug 16, 2015, 11:26:19 AM8/16/15
to Express
Hi,

I just started with Express so was playing with simple examples of routes given on the website. I got desired response to the request sent using GET method to homepage (i.e. "/") but not after using other methods such as POST, PUT etc.

Even for GET method, I'm unable to get desired response if I use URL other than "/" such as /user. In short, I'm able to get desired response by sending request using GET method to "/" i.e. homepage only.

Tried hard to figure the reason but failed, so expecting some help from here.

FYI, I'm using Postman (Chrome extension) for sending requests.

Alexander Behrens

Aug 17, 2015, 4:14:08 AM8/17/15
to expre...@googlegroups.com
Nobody can help ypu, if you don't provide code examples.

Donald Hook

Sep 12, 2015, 1:46:09 PM9/12/15
to Express
I am having the same issue ... were you able to resolve the issue?