Collaborative Project.

Olivier Batard

Jul 14, 2016, 1:15:03 PM7/14/16
to Express
Hello Group.

I'm currently learning Express for a web jukebox project, and I'm looking for other fellows beginners programmers to learn and build the project together.

Here is details about the project :

- It will be obviously based on Express.
- Socket.io will be used for real times stuffs.
- It will be a file manager, based on tags.
- The data will be stored on mongodb (or other if suggestion, but definitely nosql).
- The music player will be handled by Buzz.
- Code will be managed on github.
- License will be Open source MIT.

If you're interested, please drop a comment here or at exp...@hammicus.org.

Remember it's a beginner friendly project, so anybody is welcome. If you're an expert, you're welcome to teach us some stuffs, but you will probably be bored...

See you later.

顾文彬

Aug 2, 2016, 4:09:23 AM8/2/16
to Express
i'm beginner of Express too.It's exiting if there's a project for beginners to learn Express together....

在 2016年7月15日星期五 UTC+8上午1:15:03,Olivier Batard写道:

顾文彬

Aug 2, 2016, 4:09:25 AM8/2/16
to Express
i'm glad to join...

在 2016年7月15日星期五 UTC+8上午1:15:03,Olivier Batard写道:
Hello Group.

João Henrique Souza

Aug 30, 2016, 11:45:42 AM8/30/16
to Express
Hello guys, I'd like to join if it's possible.