set Express to start on boot and add to rc

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Uomo di Carbone

未讀,
2015年8月23日 晚上11:31:082015/8/23
收件者:Express

Hello,

I'm running nodejs with express on a Raspberry Pi.  (I compiled nodejs)
I switch express to run on port 80 and am port forwarding the service.

How can I set up express to be a part of rc and or startup up on boot.

With apache we do the following with Debian:
update-rc.d apache2 defaults
 Is there a way to do this with express.

Thanks,
cwc

Ryan Schmidt

未讀,
2015年8月26日 清晨5:32:502015/8/26
收件者:expre...@googlegroups.com
There's nothing express-specific (or node-specific) for this, that I'm aware of (but I haven't searched npm). Rather, it's specific to the operating system you're using. So if you're using Debian, search for how to make something launch at startup under Debian, then do that for your express app.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息