Is this project already dead?

Future Dominium

Apr 2, 2012, 3:24:09 AM4/2/12
to Exodus Viewer
Hellp peeps, I love your viewer but since loong time I don't see any
new release, while the main snowstorm codebase and almost every other
viewers are constantly releasing new versions.

Is exodus already dead?

Please, tell me it is not, because it was one of the best viewer I
ever used.

Thank you very much.

Ash Qin

Apr 2, 2012, 8:27:12 PM4/2/12
to exodus...@googlegroups.com
I can't speak for the other developers. But I can speak for myself - I don't believe the project is dead at all.

I haven't contributed much to Exodus in the past month while trying to get employed at a company in real life. I'm certain once I've dealt with this real life hurdle, I'll be contributing frequently again. Funny how unemployment can consume more time!

I can tell you that there has been work going on in the development repositories still.

laura.aas...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2012, 11:14:33 AM4/3/12
to exodus...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your answer, Ash. I hope you'll put your hands on the code soon.
I will give a look to the repository to see if there is something downloadable.

In the meanwhile would be great if the exo-team could just link at least the new test builds in snowstorm, for Improved Shiny, Graded Shadows, Mesh Deformer, Simple Inventory, RLV offset and so on.

:)

Looking forward for the new amazing release of Exodus.