AS keyword don't work.

Shahriar Robbani

Sep 18, 2014, 12:40:03 PM9/18/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
SELECT Name AS City_Name FROM City;

When i run this the result of my label don't change! Can anyone help me?

Takis Diakoumis

Sep 18, 2014, 5:32:39 PM9/18/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hi

this is a bug on the labelling of the column in the result set. some databases will return the name as the alias used while others stick to the original column name.

i have a fix for this and will post up a temporary link this weekend.

thanks for reporting :)
Takis

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Shahriar Robbani <mineme....@gmail.com> wrote:
SELECT Name AS City_Name FROM City;

When i run this the result of my label don't change! Can anyone help me?

http://executequery.org

Shahriar Robbani

Sep 19, 2014, 11:31:06 AM9/19/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
Thank Yoy very much for your reply. Please give me a solution of it. I need it very urgently. EQ is as nice that I cant stop me to using it.... Tnx.....

Takis Diakoumis

Sep 20, 2014, 9:34:57 AM9/20/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hi

try the eq.jar file from here:

replace the current one from your installation directory with the one above.

let me know how you go.

thanks :)
Takis

Shahriar Robbani

Sep 20, 2014, 3:05:11 PM9/20/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
Hey Diakoumis, Its awesome...:D Thank you very much.... It works fine..... EQ is the best and from my viw point sql devoloper is just a shit and wast of 300mb. EQ Rocks!!! :D All the best guys....

Takis Diakoumis

Sep 22, 2014, 1:56:54 AM9/22/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
glad it worked ok.

let us know of anything else.

thanks :)
Takis

Shahriar Robbani

Sep 24, 2014, 1:40:43 PM9/24/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
It works perfectly as it should be...:) Well, I want to know something. In EQ the auto suggestions are great but it don't include all MYSQL functions. How to add that in the auto suggestion dictionary?

Takis Diakoumis

Sep 24, 2014, 6:18:48 PM9/24/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hi

i'll take a look at this.
do you mean mysql built-in functions or the functions and procedures that you create in your database?

i'll take a look in any case.

thanks
Takis

Takis Diakoumis

Sep 25, 2014, 10:25:54 AM9/25/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hi

i have added system and user defined functions and procedures to the auto-complete list.

you can get an early snapshot here:

as before, replace the eq.jar file in your installation directory with the one above.

let me know how you go.

thanks
Takis

Shahriar Robbani

Sep 26, 2014, 6:09:26 AM9/26/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much. But i don't know why this jar file is not running in my pc

Shahriar Robbani

Sep 26, 2014, 7:48:58 AM9/26/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, It works fine now. I find all MYSQL function on auto suggestion
Thank you very much.
Shahriar Robbani

Takis Diakoumis

Sep 29, 2014, 8:22:16 AM9/29/14