EQ behaviour with "Sql command history"

Viktor unknownich

Jan 13, 2014, 3:51:33 AM1/13/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
If select item in "Sql command history" dialog, and then press Enter, we lost all current text in editor - all will be replaced by item from history. And what is even more unpleasant, undo-redo can`t restore our text
If use "Previous statement" from toolbar we get similar effect.

 Expected to see the text which replaced by item from the list of commands, in the history of cancellation.

Takis Diakoumis

Mar 4, 2014, 6:58:17 AM3/4/14
to execut...@googlegroups.com
hi

thanks for this and sorry for the late reply.

i recently released a new version that provides an option to insert the query from the history dialog at the current cursor position. let me know if this helps at all and please provide some examples of what you would rather see.

thanks again :)
Takis

http://executequery.org

Viktor unknownich