Loch Norman Games -- coming?

Martin Ewing

Feb 9, 2015, 11:54:29 PM2/9/15
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Join us at the Loch Norman Games at Historic Rural Hill in Huntersville, NC.  The Clan Ewing inaugural tent will be among the many participants at the Games scheduled for April 18-19, 2015.  Commander Thor Ewing will be in attendance, and is a featured speaker at the April 17th COSCA Caucus, also held at Rural Hill.  Visit www.lochnorman.com for more information about the Scottish Festival/Loch Norman Games. There is also more information at our website: www.ewingfamilyassociation.org/feb-2015/103-newsletter-2-2015.

Steve Ewing

Feb 10, 2015, 11:01:47 AM2/10/15
to Martin Ewing, ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Martin,
Thanks. I am going to attend.
Best, Steve

--
Visit the main EFA site at http://www.ewingfamilyassociation.org
---

Karen Avery

Feb 10, 2015, 11:37:00 AM2/10/15
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Bob and I are attending. :-)

Karen Avery

On 2/9/2015 11:54 PM, Martin Ewing wrote:
Join us at the Loch Norman Games at Historic Rural Hill in Huntersville, NC.  The Clan Ewing inaugural tent will be among the many participants at the Games scheduled for April 18-19, 2015.  Commander Thor Ewing will be in attendance, and is a featured speaker at the April 17th COSCA Caucus, also held at Rural Hill.  Visit www.lochnorman.com for more information about the Scottish Festival/Loch Norman Games. There is also more information at our website: www.ewingfamilyassociation.org/feb-2015/103-newsletter-2-2015.
bkavery2.vcf