Trip to Northern Ireland

Michael Radcliffe

Apr 24, 2015, 3:33:03 PM4/24/15
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am descended from Finley/Findley (? sp) Ewing. I am planning a trip to Northern Ireland this July. I know there are Ewing folks listed in the Donnegaul telephone book. I was wondering if anyone out there had interacted with Ewing clan in Northerner Ireland and could make an introduction? I am also looking for nice B&B accommodations. Any suggestions for the Donnegaul - Belfast area?

Any suggestions and assistance would be most welcome!!

Kind Regards,
Mike Radcliffe

Steve Ewing

Apr 26, 2015, 5:26:21 PM4/26/15
to Michael Radcliffe, ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
My wife, Claudia, and I traveled to Inishowen, Donegal, year before last. We wrote an article for the EFA Journal. It lists some of the folks we met in researching our ancestors.
One guy, I would make a point of reaching out to is Dessie MacCallion, a local hill walker/guide who is quite knowledgeable of the area.
Best, Steve

--
Visit the main EFA site at http://www.ewingfamilyassociation.org
---