Loch Norman

Steve Ewing

Apr 21, 2015, 7:10:42 AM4/21/15
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I know there will be lots of talk and stories about the Loch Norman Games. I thought I'd start it off by saying how great it was to meet all of you who showed up. As I get acquainted with my extended Ewing family I am always so impressed by how kind, smart and loving you all are Thanks for a great weekend and I hope everybody got home safe and sound. I know I'll remember the time we spent together for years to come. If I forget I just need to look at my shoes, and the red clay of Rural Hill. All the best, Steve

Jane Weippert

Apr 21, 2015, 10:54:24 AM4/21/15
to Steve Ewing, ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Steve,

It was delightful to meet up with you at the Loch Norman Games.  Thank you so much for your help with the banner.  The events were delightful and I especially enjoyed the 400 plus bagpipers on the field marching together.  That was awesome!   It was so good seeing Thor Ewing again as well as meeting and visiting with some
new Ewing family members. I also found the workshops to be especially interesting and enjoyed hearing the Scottish Lord Lyon of Arms speak. Take care and I look forward to our next encounter. Jane Ewing Weippert
--
Visit the main EFA site at http://www.ewingfamilyassociation.org
---

Steve Ewing