From Linda Linnell, Ewing-Breece

7 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Martin Ewing

nepřečteno,
7. 1. 2015 11:37:3707.01.15
komu: ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
My name is Linda Linnell, and I am a Ewing descendant.  My family on my Father's side, Glenn Swope, is descended from Jane Ewing who married John Breece.  From the "James Ewing - Pioneer  vol. III", I noticed that you had limited information on Jane, and I would like to add to your information.

Jane and John had four children:
     J.W. Breece b.1867
     Elsworth W Breece b. 1869
     Sallie (Sarah) Breece 1873-1969
     Charles Breece b. 1875

I have only focused on Sallie, also known as Sarah, because she is my great grandmother.   Sallie married Edward Casebolt and had 7 children.  Rose Arizona was the second child.  She married my grandfather, Henry Clay Swope.  They had three sons, my father being the youngest.

I hope this is helpful information, and I want to say that I so appreciate the information that you and the Ewing Association has published.  It has given me a better insight into that part of my family.

Linda Linnell
Portland, Maine 04103

(linsuelin at aol.com)
Odpovědět všem