Shana Tova from EWB-TAU

Engineers Without Borders- Tel Aviv University

Sep 4, 2013, 1:50:32 PM9/4/13

Inline image 1

Towards the upcoming new year I wish you all Shana Tova! May it be a good and fertile year, may we succeed in what we strive for, seethe fruits of our labor - and bring energy (in all its forms) to aid developing communities in need and always be those who can give , and not need to get.

I will use this opportunity to add several updates:

The Tanzania Expedition:

We are proud to announce we have finished successfully in our fundraising campaign to send our first assessment expedition to a project abroad, Tanzania, and wish our representatives in the delegation, Idit zarchi, Mayan Raviv, and Eran roll, success and delight from this unforgettable experience that will advance us in successfully implement Engineering and Humane solutions to the community in Tanzania.

At the same time we will compliment our colleagues at the Rehovot Chapter, upon their success of their first expedition (see channel 10 news), and we wish success in their second expedition currently being held in Ethiopia to continue bring us pride and empower Israel as an esteemed exporter of Technologies and Aid to countries in need, especially in Africa.

Updates about the delegation status will be posted in the group FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/ewb4tanzania

Pre expedition meeting assessment and celebration:

The expedition leaves at 10.9!

We meet at Saturday the 7.9 at 20:00 to celebrate (see link for info).

If you have:

prior field experience, advises, introductions, Technologies you wish to offer, media knowledge, African opportunities you wish to examine, special relevant abilities or simply your will and enthusiasm with our upcoming delegation-

come! ( or suggest eran...@gmail.com or ewb...@gmail.com via mail)

Special Thanks

In addition thank you to all who joined the effort and preparation of our initial fundraising goal, we would like to especially mention:

• Faculty of Engineering and the Office of the Vice President of Tel Aviv University.

IDE Technologies.

• Water Ways.

• The Ganz Family Foundation.

• Department of African Studies Daniel Abraham Center, Tel Aviv University.

· Hartog School of Government and Policy, Tel Aviv University.

• Prof. Asher Brenner from Ben Gurion University.

• Michal Hanukkah, Meir Buber, Itai Perry, Sergio Jinich, Adrian Jinic.

Open Positions:

Soon we will be facing structural change, new method of structural role takers will be implemented, and many new positions will be posted, in all expertise! That is a fresh and new approach that we are forming with TAU Engineering committee that will further improve our management and performance, and make us more sustainable chapter; details will be given in the next General Chapter Meeting.

Now that the exams period is over, and before the new semester start, we wish to held the semester General Chapter Meeting! Soon we will post a date and time for it, meanwhile stay tuned according to the following:

Keep in touch

If you have received this email personally (you know you are not yet in a distribution list) Join now for updates.

Hereby a selected distribution list groups (sub- groups lists are contained in the main TAU list , please seek also to be included in the main list )

Facebook Group Page:

https://www.facebook.com/EWBTAU

Activists group on Facebook (internal updates/meetings updates/open positions/ assistance requests / job opportunities) :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/109616769094826/

Receive emails and updates:

MAIN CHAPTER DESTRIBUTION LIST

Join the group

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ewb-tau

email to group:

"ewbtau" <ewb...@googlegroups.com>,

PROJECTS  SPECIFIC DESTRIBUTION LISTS:

Join the group

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ewb4tanzania

email to group:

"EWB TAU 4Tanzania " <ewb4ta...@gmail.com>,

Join mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/ewbschool

email to group:

"CleanTeach" < EWBS...@googlegroups.com>,

Join mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/scwab

email to group:

"Scwab" <sc...@googlegroups.com>,

--

Gil Shua, Chairman

Engineers Without Borders

Tel Aviv University

Office +972-3-6407812 | Mobile +972-524-83-43-10

 EWB Israel FaceBook LinkedIn

shana tova.jpg
shana tova.jpg