Limit the number of fields returned in v3

51 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Martine Bloem

غير مقروءة،
16‏/03‏/2015، 11:36:25 ص16‏/3‏/2015
إلى eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In v1 I could limit the number of fields returned for user_list_events by using the only_display parameter.

In v3 I can't find how to implement this - or is it even supported?

Martine

Martine Bloem

غير مقروءة،
16‏/03‏/2015، 1:17:50 م16‏/3‏/2015
إلى eventbr...@googlegroups.com
sorry - I had wanted to add:  in v3, while using user owned events

Cer Lami

غير مقروءة،
17‏/03‏/2015، 2:41:38 ص17‏/3‏/2015
إلى eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In v1, I used to get event_list_attendees limiting the returned fields using the only_display query parameter as follows:

https://www.eventbrite.com/json/event_list_attendees?app_key=myKey&user_key=myUserKey&id=10544046527&only_display=event_id,first_name,last_name,email

I cannot find how to limit fields in json responses in v3 api documentation.

Is this feature available for V3 apis ?

Thanks,

Dana Kock

غير مقروءة،
17‏/03‏/2015، 9:44:01 ص17‏/3‏/2015
إلى eventbr...@googlegroups.com
There is not an 'only_display' parameter in V3 currently. This is a popular request and we are taking note for future updates to our API. We will let you know of any updates in this regard!

For now, we'd recommend limiting your JSON output within your application if you do not wish to display all information received.

Martine Bloem

غير مقروءة،
17‏/03‏/2015، 2:05:20 م17‏/3‏/2015
إلى eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dana, that would be great :)

Obviously we limit our output to the fields we want to show. But what we were looking for was gaining some performance by limiting the amount of data in the api response - which seemed to work in the prenvious api.

Martine

Dmitrij Petters

غير مقروءة،
31‏/07‏/2015، 5:12:47 م31‏/7‏/2015
إلى Eventbrite API،dk...@eventbrite.com
Dana, do you by any chance have any updates on this topic? The mandatory inclusion of the text and html version of events' description fields significantly increases the size of the response from the API, which in turn significantly increases the response latency (from < 1 sec to 2-4 seconds for responses returning 10+ events).
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة