EventBrite Validation -- For Campaigns In Salesforce

Steve Milligan

Nov 22, 2016, 3:40:42 PM11/22/16
to Eventbrite API

Hello,

When I click on the EventBrite Validation Tab in Salesforce, I see a message 'Missing permissions are unchecked'  for the Campaign Object.  Only read is checked.  How do I grant permission to Create and Update for Campaigns.  I am the system admin and I have
installed version 2.3.5

Can I import and authenticate as a subuser or must I have admin status.

Also, If I upgrade from a lower version of the package, will I lose the advance mapping.  I expect not but just checking.

Thanks in advance.