attendee address country names

mark d

Aug 24, 2015, 9:40:35 AM8/24/15
to Eventbrite API
Hi

We're pulling contact address info from our attendees via the /users/:id/owned_event_attendees/ endpoint. Is there any way to get the address country name, not just the country ISO code?

Thanks

Mark

Dan Lord

Jul 8, 2016, 10:19:25 AM7/8/16
to Eventbrite API
Mark,

Did you ever find a solution to your problem? I, too, would like the country name. The API is supposed to provide it, but it is always null - as you probably know.

mark d

Jul 8, 2016, 11:19:34 AM7/8/16
to Eventbrite API
Hi Dan, no i didn't sorry. I ended up getting the ISO names from a separate web service

Dan Lord

Jul 8, 2016, 11:36:35 AM7/8/16
to Eventbrite API
Thanks Mark.

Evidently this is a bug in the EB API then.

I found a table in one of our databases which I can use to translate the ISO country code to the full country name.