How to find webhook that relates to a particular event?

Guus der Kinderen

Nov 12, 2015, 8:51:24 AM11/12/15
to Eventbrite API
Eventbrite integration with our entities is an optional feature, that we want to turn on or off (on demand). For that, it is useful to be able to query the API, to find if there is a webhook for a particular event. Is that possible (other than iterating over all existing webhooks)?

Mitch Colleran

Nov 12, 2015, 2:55:34 PM11/12/15
to Eventbrite API
Hi Guus!

Unfortunately, that's not currently possible -- but it's a great feature request.

Cheers!
Mitch

Guus der Kinderen

Nov 12, 2015, 3:02:07 PM11/12/15
to Eventbrite API
Oh, that's to bad. I guess we'll stick with keeping a record of what webhook goes where ourselves for the time being, but that is bound to get out of sync at some point. That's going to leave a mess, eventually.

Has the feature request now been logged, or do I need to formally submit it somewhere?

Mitch Colleran

Nov 12, 2015, 4:20:29 PM11/12/15
to Eventbrite API
I've created a ticket in the backlog for it.

In other Webhook news, hopefully, we'll be launching new triggers very soon!

Cheers!